Things like that are usually attached with a die-cut double-sided adhesive tape. I don't suppose that a new peice could be sourced from Kodak. I recall when such things were available from Nikon for their original D1 series - I bought several at the time - but I understand that Nikon no longer sells just the grip tape. I presume that Kodak does not either.
What I used for prototyping work came from 3M on a roll. One had to trim it by hand, but such is the nature of making prototypes in the first place. As I recall, it isn't inexpensive. I looked it up, and I'm correct - it isn't. Here's a link for the curious:http://www.shop3m.com/3m-300lse-high-st ... 5x89d.html
The issue you're going to face is that one needs some sort of really sticky stuff to hold the rubber in place, especially if the thing is curved. The adhesive needs to be able to flex while at the same time staying stuck in place. That lets out most adhesives one finds in hardware stores.
I would try the old fashioned contact cement myself. That's about as close as one can come in the non-industrial world. If it works, great! If it does not, it can be fairly easily removed to try something else. I had sort-of good luck with this on a DCS 760 grip, although it does have a tendency to pull loose during periods it sits idle. I can mash it back in place and it stays OK while I'm using the camera. It might work for yours as well.
Oh, and use the old-fashioned variant of contact cement. The stuff that you need ventilation for and uses a flammable carrier - not the new fangled 'safety' stuff. I found that the new stuff isn't nearly as sticky as the old stuff is....
Another thought is a mastic adhesive, like used for sticking floor tiles to the wood sub-flooring. The problem with that is that it's pretty thick. How one would apply it thinly enough for this application escapes me at the moment.