For sale: Kodak DCS 560c available

Discuss older Nikon-based Kodak digital SLRs, including DCS 100, DCS 200, NC2000, DCS 400/600/700-series, etc. Ask questions, post general comments, anecdotes, reviews and user tips.
Stan Disbrow

For sale: Kodak DCS 560c available

Post by Stan Disbrow »

Hi,

I have a Kodak DCS 560c that I use once in a while in a studio environment. I used to use it all the time until I picked up a 760c and then the 560c wound up delegated to a studio camera.

Meaning, it does not get used very often. Plus, I don't really need it as I can always use the 760c.

It does not have a battery or battery charger, as I use it with the AC studio power supply. So, I'll list it as being available here since there's a good chance someone around here that wants it would already have batteries and a charger for the Kodak line.

Actually, it used to have a charger that had one slot that was bad. That charger went to Jarle when he picked up his 720x. I didn't need an additional 'half of a charger' as I had one with two slots to support my Kodaks but he suddenly had a camera and no way to charge his batteries. ;)

So, what I have is a 560c with an AA filter and a studio AC power supply.

Later!

Stan
Amateur Photographer
Professional Electronics Development Engineer