10th NHS Convention in Vienna

Discuss Nikon E2, E3 (incl. Fujix DS-505, 515 and 56x models), the original Nikon D1 and other discontinued Nikon DSLRs. Ask questions, post general comments, anecdotes, reviews and user tips.
NIKON KIU

10th NHS Convention in Vienna

Post by NIKON KIU »

http://www.nikon-f.de/html/conv.html
10th Nikon Historical Society Convention coming up on May 21st 2006,
with the Help of NHS members Hans and Uli taking on the task of this event, we are assured an exciting convention.... Contact Uli if you can attend and contribute to the meeting.
Considering the growing Number of European Collectors,I have no Doubt this is going to be a very busy Convention.

Kiu
NIKON KIU

Coming up

Post by NIKON KIU »

The convention is coming in 3 weeks...I was thinking it is a heck of a coincidence that this forum will be one year old a day before the convention!
Do you think we'll get 50 registered members on our forum before the birthday(we're at 48 now)? Nico, you could be number 49!!
kiu
Lets talk Nikon
nikonnl
antispam: No

Membership

Post by nikonnl »

You're right Kiu, I should become a member, so I registered myself, and you know what, I'm No. 50 !!
See you in Vienna.
Nico :D
nikonnl

My No. (

Post by nikonnl »

Here's my No. 9 Nikon D1.
regards,
Nico
NikonWeb
Site Admin

Re: My No. (

Post by NikonWeb »

nikonnl wrote:Here's my No. 9 Nikon D1.
Hi Nico,

Did you do anything special to get it, or were you simply one of the first people to buy a D1?

Jarle
nikonnl

No. 9

Post by nikonnl »

Hi JArle,
I found this camera in a shop. My D100, which I had used for two years, gave some technical problems and I always wanted to (re)use my AI/S-lenses. The shop keeper had a few used D1 bodies. Actually I was looking for a D1X, but this one - given its serial number - I bought. I don't use it too much as I have also a D1X in use. You may remember the prices of nearly 7000 Euro of the very first D1 cameras; that was a bit too much for me, nowadays they are very cheap.
I now have a few D1's for sale, though with not so interesting serial numbers.
I am trying to trace the owner of the No. 9, as it is strange that such an early camera shows up in Europe. It was officially imported by Nikon Europe, that's for sure.
If you are interested in a cheap D1, let me know.
Hilsen fra Nico
NikonWeb
Site Admin

Re: No. 9

Post by NikonWeb »

nikonnl wrote:If you are interested in a cheap D1, let me know.
Hi Nico,

Actually, I am interested in a dirt cheap, mint condition D1 :-)

Still, it will probably have to wait a while, as I've spent way too much money on photo gear over the last year or two. I may get back to you later..

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Jarle
nikonnl

D1

Post by nikonnl »

Hi Jarle,
I can put one D1 aside or I'll sent you one, you test it and when you can afford to pay - within a reasonable time - you sent me the money. I don't have to live from selling Nikon gear, so if I can do somebody a favour.......... :D
Give me your opinion on nikon-nl@planet.nl
Regards and enjoy your weekend,
Nico