NIKON E2N FOR SALE ON E BAY

Discuss Nikon E2, E3 (incl. Fujix DS-505, 515 and 56x models), the original Nikon D1 and other discontinued Nikon DSLRs. Ask questions, post general comments, anecdotes, reviews and user tips.
NIKON KIU

NIKON E2N FOR SALE ON E BAY

Post by NIKON KIU »

NikonWeb
Site Admin
antispam: No

Sure

Post by NikonWeb »

Sure, no problem.

Jarle

Serial Number

Post by Guest »

The seril number to the above is 74100xx
Kiu :o
NIKON KIU

FUJIX VERSION

Post by NIKON KIU »

NikonWeb
Site Admin

Re: FUJIX VERSION

Post by NikonWeb »

Check seller history. No feedback from any buyers. I asked the seller for the camera serial number, but haven't received any reply so far. I'd be very careful.

Having thought about it, it may not be a good idea to post such eBay listing on this forum after all. If you find a nice, cheap camera it's probably better to keep quiet and buy it yourself (and then tell everyone :D ). Sharing information is great, but in this particular case (eBay auctions) it may be better to let people do their own research?

Still, if you have any questions about a particular auction you should obviously feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Jarle
Brian Sweeney

Post by Brian Sweeney »

I would suggest sending Private PM's to members that we know are looking for these cameras. I also suggest friendly heads-up via PM's of our Ebay names to prevent us from bidding against each other. After all, we may represent the only 8 people that actually have an interest in these cameras!
NikonWeb
Site Admin

Post by NikonWeb »

Brian Sweeney wrote:After all, we may represent the only 8 people that actually have an interest in these cameras!
Yes, we are a sad bunch :wink:

Good idea, I agree.

Jarle
Stan Disbrow

Post by Stan Disbrow »

Hi,

Actually, it might be best to post that there's one out there, and then whoever is after it posts an 'I'm after it' reply to the thread. That way we all know one of us is after it and avoid bidding against each other.

I usually look at the Kodak DCS, Nikon E2, E3 and D1 units up for sale every three or four days. I'd hate to see one that caught my eye and bid on it, only to find out that one of us was also bidding on the same thing after it's all over. If we use PM's, then only two of the group know.....

Of course, such threads might need to be weeded out after the auction is over. There's no point in clogging the board with 'Hey, here's one' and 'I'm after it' threads for auctions that are no longer running. That would make more work for the webmaster. ;)

And, yes. We're pretty sad. Here we are with 11+ MP DSLRs and we get all sappy over this huge, slow camera with 1/10 the resolution!

Of course, we *can* post to the more mainstream boards about our super-duper Nikon *Full-Frame* DSLR and create lots of confusion! :P

The saddest part is that I still *use* my E2 to take shots for a website on-line store instead of using the more modern camera. I do this because the image is good enough for the intended purpose and keeps me from becoming upset at the 'dust collector' I paid $750 for (which was actually pretty cheap back in Dec 1999). ;)

Stan
Amateur Photographer
Professional Electronics Development Engineer
NIKON KIU

FUJIX ON E BAY

Post by NIKON KIU »

Personaly I think this one is a little expensive,from the prices I have seen last few months,but if we dont talk about it we can't give opinions.
I will be more inclined to bid if it was under $200.00 US.
Coming from Hong Kong would make a lot of USA buyers uneasy!!
BTW, if anybody needs EN-3 batteries they are available on e bay. 8)
Kiu
NikonWeb
Site Admin

Re: FUJIX ON E BAY

Post by NikonWeb »

NIKON KIU wrote:Coming from Hong Kong would make a lot of USA buyers uneasy!!
Hi Kiu,

At least he replied to my serial # question: 7200004 (as expected, yet another xx000xx serial number..)

Jarle
NIKON KIU

NIKON E2S FOR SALE

Post by NIKON KIU »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW
Come on fellows,long as there is only eight of us its safe to post!!
This guy wants over 1000 usd anyway,claims he is got it from some broker :roll: I beleive it too :lol:
Kiu
NIKON KIU

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

Post by NIKON KIU »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 7521814257
OK Guys,there is plenty to go around!!!!!!!!!
Kiu
NikonWeb
Site Admin

Re: NIKON E2S FOR SALE

Post by NikonWeb »

Considering the two extra lenses and other stuff I guess $1200 isn't too bad (remember, I'm used to Norwegian prices, incl. 25% VAT), but still too much. I have all the lenses I need.

Did you read the description? '...capable of super high resolution' :D

The DS-505A (E2N) is the same Hong Kong camera that was listed a week ago.

Jarle
NIKON KIU

E BAY STUFF

Post by NIKON KIU »

You are definitly right!
20-35 AF is doing $500.00 on e bay!!
the package may be worth it!
Personaly, I am waiting for a cheaper price,I may bid it up close to $1000.00 to lure him in.
Nasty stuff :twisted:
Kiu
NIKON KIU

PRICES

Post by NIKON KIU »

Actualy,My guess is,if we don't bid, the Hong konger will drop the price a little bit more($150.00) and the other one won't go much past $600.00 :oops:
Kiu