Who won this DS-505A?

Discuss Nikon E2, E3 (incl. Fujix DS-505, 515 and 56x models), the original Nikon D1 and other discontinued Nikon DSLRs. Ask questions, post general comments, anecdotes, reviews and user tips.
NIKON KIU

Who won this DS-505A?

Post by NIKON KIU »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0100323922

Whoever who did, got a real good deal. :shock:

Did anyone get the serial number?

Kiu
Lets talk Nikon
Ross_Alford

Re: Who won this DS-505A?

Post by Ross_Alford »

Don't know who won that one, but I won this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0075397534

which I think is an even better deal, considering that it came with 60mm and 105mm AF Micro Nikkors, batteries, charger, etc. I suspect that after selling the lenses (I already have one of each) I will actually make a fair profit. Hooray for dealers who post bad photos and incomplete descriptions!

Have to wait for my next trip to the USA for serial number info, though, as it is at a relatives' house.

Cheers,
Ross
NikonWeb
Site Admin
antispam: No

Re: Who won this DS-505A?

Post by NikonWeb »

Ross_Alford wrote:which I think is an even better deal, considering that it came with 60mm and 105mm AF Micro Nikkors, batteries, charger, etc.
The first one, Fujix DS-505A - item 360100323922, is s/n 6300030. It was sold to a well known eBay dealer, who is also a member of this forum.

Ross: I agree! The photos are less than perfect, but it looks like a very clean unit. And those lenses! I was tempted to bid on this one myself, but US shipping only, and the seller didn't even bother to respond to my questions (even though I bought a DS-565 from the same seller a few years ago). Congratulations!

(Remember to post the serial number when you pick it up)

Jarle