SLOW OVER HERE!!!

Discuss Nikon E2, E3 (incl. Fujix DS-505, 515 and 56x models), the original Nikon D1 and other discontinued Nikon DSLRs. Ask questions, post general comments, anecdotes, reviews and user tips.
NIKON KIU

SLOW OVER HERE!!!

Post by NIKON KIU »

We miss our webmaster :cry:
when is the review for the QV coming?
I hope you had a good rest and ready for action.
I got my Fujix and you already had the serial number :!:
its in very good condition,battery charged ok and seems fully functional.
Kiu
Stan Disbrow

Post by Stan Disbrow »

Hi,

Yes, it has been a bit slow, but then, I've been rather busy lately, working lots of long hours - the latest project is nearing it's ship date, and, of course, lots of things don't work quite as they should. It's just business as usual in the world of R&D. :P

I *still* have not messed with that 565 with the missing power switch. I did swap the switch from the E2 and the 565 powers on, but I have yet to run the 565 through its paces to see what else might be wrong with it. I think I'll finally have some time to do so this weekend. In any case, I did win a busted F4 on eBay this week, so I'll soon know if the F4 and the E2/3 power switch is the same or not. :) or maybe :( .......

I hope it works, because I spent $150 on the F4, which is like 3x what I paid for the 565! However, I plan on pulling the switch (if it works on the 565) and then putting the F4 back on eBay and recovering some of that money. ;)

Stan
Amateur Photographer
Professional Electronics Development Engineer
NikonWeb
Site Admin
antispam: No

Re: SLOW OVER HERE!!!

Post by NikonWeb »

NIKON KIU wrote:when is the review for the QV coming?
Hi folks! I'm back after two weeks offline vacation. Don't know when the QV article will be ready. I haven't really started on it yet, but at least I've collected a lot of hard to find background info.

The summer is short over here, so I'll need to catch some sun while I can :)

Best regards,
Jarle