Wanted: Memory card for DS-505, aka Nikon E2

Discuss Nikon E2, E3 (incl. Fujix DS-505, 515 and 56x models), the original Nikon D1 and other discontinued Nikon DSLRs. Ask questions, post general comments, anecdotes, reviews and user tips.
sfpeter
antispam: No

Wanted: Memory card for DS-505, aka Nikon E2

Post by sfpeter »

Just need one that is known to work, scoured Ebay and tired of buying duds. Reasonable offer, message me as I'm not on here all the time.
sfpeter
antispam: No

Re: Wanted: Memory card for DS-505, aka Nikon E2

Post by sfpeter »

Anybody? Bueller? Bueller? Surely all the HG-10 and EC-15 cards haven't disappeared into a black hole, have they? To make it clear why I've been looking so long the later DS-515/DS-565 or E2s/E3 are more compatible with a wider ranger of pcmcia flash cards.

I've had and found on Ebay cards that the seller said would work.....with the later models. So far all I've heard about that will work aside from the Nikon/Fuji cards is a 40MB IBM card (one version of it) and a 96MB Microtech. I've read the PNY 8MB cards would work but have never found one. So far in a year I've found a 5V Smartmedia card in an adapter will bring up the "Format" message rather than the "Change" message, but it won't format. Otherwise, zip, zero, nada.