Two DCS100s on eBay

Discuss older Nikon-based Kodak digital SLRs, including DCS 100, DCS 200, NC2000, DCS 400/600/700-series, etc. Ask questions, post general comments, anecdotes, reviews and user tips.
NikonWeb
Site Admin
antispam: No

Two DCS100s on eBay

Post by NikonWeb »

There are currently two DCS100s listed on eBay. Camera back K370-0643 (Starting bid:US $1,999.95) and another one starting at $3,500. Haven’t paid attention in a while, but will be interesting to follow these two.

Jarle
Stan Disbrow

Re: Two DCS100s on eBay

Post by Stan Disbrow »

Hi,

I couldn't readily find the $3500 one. Because....it is listed as a Nikon DCS-100, not a Kodak. The $1995 one is from someone I recall seeing one listed by long ago. Neither have DSU's.

Whilst looking for 'Kodak DCS', I also see where there is a 760M listed for $2799.

Hmmm. I have always wanted one of those. I have been using a PhotoShop monochrome simulator module that mimics several different B&W films for years with my 760C. I have actually become rather fond of that as I can simulate filters as well. I might not actually like having a real mono DSLR.....

What is ironic, is I ran a Kodak DCS search a few days ago. I am in need of a replacement battery charger. Mine decided to crap a cap and then the switch mode power supply start impulse ran lightning bolts all over the board. Might could fix the cap, but too many carbon track traces burned into the PWB to clean up. Anyway, I sorted by Low Price first and got a cheap DCS520 with charger, both supplies, and some batteries to boot. I can make use of the 520 on my electronics lab microscope as well. Handy!

But, by looking to Buy Low, I did not spot these things on the other end of the scale.

Stan
Amateur Photographer
Professional Electronics Development Engineer
Stan Disbrow

Post by Stan Disbrow »

Hi,

And, now that ya got me looking, this morning I see a new listing for a 760M....which has a 'freezing up' issue. For the modest sum of $1399 you can have a 'fix-it' project. If that '1' weren't there, I might try a fix-it without a roadmap. As it is, no.

Stan
Amateur Photographer
Stan Disbrow

Post by Stan Disbrow »

Hi,

The 1999.99 DCS100 has been relisted.

Stan
Amateur Photographer