Nikon/Fujix DS505 eBay ends:Jul-11-06(2 days 20 hours)

Discuss Nikon E2, E3 (incl. Fujix DS-505, 515 and 56x models), the original Nikon D1 and other discontinued Nikon DSLRs. Ask questions, post general comments, anecdotes, reviews and user tips.
NIKON KIU

Nikon/Fujix DS505 eBay ends:Jul-11-06(2 days 20 hours)

Post by NIKON KIU »

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nikon-Fujix-DS505_W ... dZViewItem
Any takers?
This one has a Buy it now price!
I asked for the serial number.
Kiu
Lets talk Nikon
pweaver

Post by pweaver »

What does a ds-505a nikon/fugi camera sell for?
NikonWeb
Site Admin
antispam: No

Pricing

Post by NikonWeb »

pweaver wrote:What does a ds-505a nikon/fugi camera sell for?
Hi there and welcome on board!

Depends. The one mentioned in this thread sold for $130. I paid $380 for my first E2N: http://www.nikonweb.com/about.html

These things are worth as much as anyone is willing to pay. I normally wouldn't pay much more than $200, or so - but it depends on the camera's condition, extra equipment (battery, charger, etc.), and other factors.

Hope this helps.

Jarle
pweaver

Post by pweaver »

Thanks, I was just wandering. I have one in my procession and I would like to sell or or trade it for something. It appears to be in great condition but it does not have a battery. It doesn't look like it has been used very much. I bought it with a group of lenses. They prolonged to a professional photography that has passed away. He paid 14,400 for it new. Blows my mind. That is allot of money even for a nikon but I guess because they were the first of digital cameras. Thanks for the information.
NikonWeb
Site Admin

Serial number?

Post by NikonWeb »

You're welcome.

Can you please share the serial number of your camera? As you may know, we're keeping a list, trying to figure out how many units were made.

Thanks,
Jarle
pweaver

Post by pweaver »

Yes I will but I don't have it with me it is at home. I will get it for you tomorrow.
pweaver

ds-505a serial number

Post by pweaver »

Here is the serial number 7410017 Sorry it took so long I forgot to check it when I was home. How many are there so far anyway

Pat
NikonWeb
Site Admin

Re: ds-505a serial number

Post by NikonWeb »

pweaver wrote:Here is the serial number 7410017 Sorry it took so long I forgot to check it when I was home. How many are there so far anyway
Thanks. Almost 50 so far:

viewtopic.php?t=48

Jarle