Leaf Lumina software

Discuss non-DSLR models (e.g. Coolpix cameras), other camera brands, your latest cool photography gadget, computer stuff and other photography related issues that don't fit in the Vintage Kodak and Nikon DSLR forums.
cgrab
antispam: No

Leaf Lumina software

Post by cgrab »

I have recently bought a Leaf Lumina scanning camera, unfortunately without any drivers or software. Now I would like to find out a) what do I need, and b) how do I get it. The only thing I managed to find was a reference to a photoshop plug-in for Mac, which might mean OS8.xx or OS9.xx and photoshop 5 (or even 3?).

Thanks in advance for any help!
Christoph
DENNO

Re: Leaf Lumina software

Post by DENNO »

If you are still monitoring this thread, I might have the solution. I do own the original 3.5" diskette that came with the Lumina camera plus manuals.
NikonD1X

Re: Leaf Lumina software

Post by NikonD1X »

Hi Denno

A reader of our internet-site www.digicammuseum.de asked for Windows software (TWAIN), bringing a Leaf Lumina Scannercamera to life. I do own a working Leaf Lumina WITH the Apple Macintosh Photoshop Plug-in. But I have no idea, if there is a Windows software version.

https://www.digicammuseum.de/geschichte ... -von-1994/

You wrote: "I do own the original 3.5" diskette that came with the Lumina camera plus manuals." Is it Mac OS 8.x/9.x software or Windows? In that case I would be interessed in a Windows software copy.

Ralf